Digital Counting Cubes Halloween Build and Count Challenges
You have to be a VIP member to buy this product at a 50% discount or a VIP Plus member to get it for free!
Already a member? Log in!
Not a member yet? Click here to sign up!
Or buy it for full price here.
This is a simple, fun, and engaging activity for digital fine motor practice and counting.
The ten editable digital counting cubes build and count challenges with a Halloween theme are designed for practicing digital skills such as dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting.
If you want to include your own educational content, the slides can easily be edited in Google Slides.
This is also great for times when you can’t use real counting cubes in the classroom, for early finishers, digital math centers, or for after-school care, a fun addition to homework, etc.
Easy to use:
- Make copies of the file to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- You can edit all of the text and text boxes while keeping students from interacting with anything except the text boxes and colored counting cubes. (Instructions are included in the file.) Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray that holds the movable counting cubes are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
- The PDF file includes teacher notes with instructions and ideas for editing the Google Slides document to match your needs.
- The Google Slides document includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type) as well as written instructions that will help students complete the tasks successfully.
- Includes an answer key with color counts for all of the colors in each image.
The preview video for the product (below) and the pdf preview provide an overview of all the features and show all of the included images. They’re a great way to get a look at everything that is included in the product before you buy it.
– Halloween candy.
– Haunted house.
– Treat bag.
– Witch’s head.
This is an editable resource that allows you to work with different languages or spellings as needed. Or simply edit the titles of each slide to your liking!
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
If you like this type of activity, make sure to check out the seasonal growing bundle as well as my digital building bricks product line!
You might also like these activities
⭐Sunflower Beginning Sound Sort (printable)
⭐Alphabet Roads Letter Match (printable)
⭐Digital Building Bricks Monsters Build and Count Challenge