Have fun building important drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Winter Directed Drawings worksheets!
Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills, or writing centers. Or use them as a reward!
This set includes instructions for learning how to draw 10 different winter-themed images:
- Winter hat.
- Pine tree.
- Polar bear.
Each image comes in four versions with different instructions for maximum versatility and differentiation:
– drawing only,
– drawing and writing with a word bank,
– drawing and writing with an editable word bank,
– drawing and writing without a word bank.
You can customize the worksheets by editing one, some, or all of the word banks directly in your PDF reader.
Why you need these directed drawing worksheets:
- Differentiated for all skill levels.
- Easy to use: Just print and start drawing and writing.
- Includes a clickable table of contents for quick access to the individual sections for each image.
- It only takes a few minutes to edit the word banks (optional).
- Ten different images to choose from.
- Perfect for weekly direct drawings practice even if you don’t want to use all images.
Check out the previews for a closer look at the entire product.